200 kHz Transducer Short Distance Precision Measurement
PiezoData Inc.(PD ceramic) offers high-quality 200Khz transducer.
The 200 kHz transducer is one of our high-frequency sensors.
The 200 kHz transducer is a type of piezo air sensor with a resonance frequency of 200 kHz.
The 200 kHz transducer can work as both a transmitter and receiver in one or transmitter and receiver separately.
The 200 kHz Transducer has a piezoelectric component inside as an ultrasonic signal drive. The 200 kHz transducer is mounted in an aluminum shell.
Our 200 kHz transducer has a protection grade of IP65.
By measuring the signals transmitted and received, the 200 kHz transducer can sense/detect the object within 10cm to 200cm in the air, in water or any other liquid media and other domains.
PD: Your Best 200 kHz Transducer Manufacturer
The 200 kHz transducers emit high-frequency sound waves in a limited range from 10cm to 200cm, but it shows few noises and less undesired echoes, thus show a better sensing quality from target definition.
200 kHz transducers are suitable for flow measurement, filling level detection, distance measurement, close object detection, and oil-field detection applications.
Usually, the accuracy with which your sensors detect target or object underwater has relation to do with the frequency selected for the depth you are viewing.
200 kHz transducers have very good performance in an underwater application.
The 200 kHz transducer is the best choice for detecting an object under the water from 200ft to 600ft. It works best in water under 200 feet/60 meters.
That means the 200 kHz transducers will give you a precise reading on-screen meanwhile it can move at a fast speed underwater.
We accept special customer requirements on shapes, frequency-based on customer specifications.
If you are in need of 200 kHz ultrasonic transducers for your application, please feel free contact us for further discussion.
A Complete Guide to 200 kHz Transducer
- What is a 200 kHz transducer?
- How to choose the ideal industrial transducer?
- How to install and operate the 200 Khz transducer?
- What is a customized solution for 200 Khz transducer?
- What are the accessories of the 200 Khz transducer?
- What are the safety precautions for 200 kHz transducers?
- What are the differences between 400khz transducers and 200 kHz transducers?
- Where to find a suitable supplier of 200khz transducers?
What is a 200 kHz transducer?
- What is A 200 kHz Transducer?
A 200 kHz transducer is a type of industrial ultrasonic sensor that operates at a frequency of 200 kHz to send a pulse and receive the echo.
Its function is to determine the distance of the target by measuring time lapses between sending and receiving of the ultrasonic pulse. Our 200 kHz transducer is designed to meet customer specification.
We can easily customize them as per your desired requirements.
The operating frequency of 200 kHz can also be modified.
The reason we manufacture ultrasonic sensor with a frequency of 200 kHz is that they have one transducer to transmit the sound and receive the reflected echo.
This type of ultrasonic sensor we manufacture emits a high frequency and for this case it is normally preferred to be used for medical beauty machine, locating, flow measurement, approach measurement, traffic measurement, escaped obstruction and lastly it is used in robots.
It is characterized to measure short distance wavelength of about 12 cm to 2 meters. This type of ultrasonic sensor operates at a voltage of about 500V.
The 200 kHz transducer is made up of an aluminum alloy shell material and it weighs 5.5 grams.
Our 200 kHz transducer is designed in a way that it contains a piezoceramic disc and a metal housing. The function of the metal housing is to act as a radiating membrane for the sensor.
Calculating the frequency of the 200 kHz transducer, corresponding sensor deformation, and input electrical admittance is performed using the triangular ring element with six degrees of freedom.
This type of ultrasonic sensor tends to emit short, high – frequencies of about 200 kHz sound pulses at regular intervals. If these sound pulses strike an obstacle or an object, they are reflected back as echo signals to the sensor.
The distance between the emission of the signal and receiving of the echo is computed by the sensors themselves. We manufacture reliable 200 kHz transducer for our ideal applications.
Our sensor offers excellent non-contact range detection with high accuracy and stable readings hence it’s very simple and easy to use. Its operation ’s not affected by sunlight and it comes complete with ultrasonic transmitter and a receiver module.
- General features of a 200 kHz ultrasonic transducer.
Just like any other sensor, we manufacture a 200 kHz transducer with the following features and characteristics.
The difference between our 200 kHz ultrasonic sensor and other ultrasonic sensor is the amount of frequency it emits that is 200 kHz frequency.
As the name suggests ultrasonic sensor measure distance by using ultrasonic waves. The sensor head emits ultrasonic waves and receives the waves reflected back from the target.
Our ultrasonic sensor measures the distance and time between the emission and reception. So for this case one of the features of the ultrasonic sensor is a:
- Receiver and a transmitter.
Basically, our ultrasonic sensor uses a single ultrasonic element for both emission and reception. In a reflective model of the ultrasonic sensor, a single oscillator emits and receives the ultrasonic waves alternatively.
This enables the miniaturization of the sensor head.
- Trigger input pulse
The sensor transmits the ultrasonic wave and produces an output pulse that corresponds to the time required. The trigger input is used to trigger internal pulse as well as an external pulse to the signal pin.
- An ultrasonic generator
The function of the ultrasonic generator is to provide electrical energy to the ultrasonic transducers in the ultrasonic cleaning system. Basically, the ultrasonic generator converts electrical energy with the frequency of 200 kHz, proper voltage and amperage to power in the electronic transducers. The generator sketch is as shown below
In the real sense, when the 200 kHz transducer is connected to the ultrasonic generator it appears as shown below.
The power requirements for driving a voltage of about 100 to 250 volts at a frequency of 200 kHz to the ultrasonic transducers vary depending on the location.
It’s a basic requirement for the generator to provide the transducer with a signal at the frequency of the intended operation and a voltage significantly higher than that delivered from the power line.
So generally the faction of the power generator is to convert the frequency received from the power line as required to operate the ultrasonic transducer.
More about the ultrasonic generator is going to be discussed on the operational principle of the 200 kHz transducer.
- Ultrasonic sensor
The ultrasonic sensor is also a feature of the 200 kHz transducer. Our ultrasonic sensor has two types of sensors that is the retro- refractive sensor and the beam sensor.
The retro- refractive sensor is used to detect the sound emitted by the transducer and the beam sensor is used to detect the propagated echo from an obstacle.
So basically the function of the sensor is to detect and determine the distance in any solid or liquid target using sound waves.
Ultrasonic sound vibrates at a frequency above the range of human hearing. Our 200 kHz transducer, like many others, uses a single transducer to send a pulse and to receive the echo.
The sensor determines the distance to a target by measuring time lapses between the sending and receiving of the ultrasonic pulse. For an echo to be detected the target must be there.
We provide industry standards 200 kHz transducer depending on the customer’s specifications. Our sensors are equipped with some specific features and characteristics which make them different from the rest of the sensor manufacturers in China.
Oscilloscope principally measures the voltage and time of the 200 kHz transducer. After the oscilloscope has measured the time and voltage taken now the transducer or the sensor converts the measurements into voltage.
Using the oscilloscope’s scale you can scale the input voltages into units that match the input of the transducer. Basically, you find that some oscilloscopes handle the rescale operation by changing the probe gain in the channel input menus.
This can provide you with numerically correct value but we usually advocate that you use the math function as this does not change the units of the measure.
It’s only in our company where you will get a 200 kHz ultrasonic sensor with a good well-functioning oscilloscope. Buy from us and you will never experience any mechanical or ultrasonic sensor failures.
Our aim is to ensure customer satisfaction through the manufacture of quality ultrasonic sensors with the required frequency which is 200 kHz. Through Enterprise Corporation with the government of China, we have been able to gain support in terms of our marketing strategies as well as managing the economies of scale.
The government has also been fair in terms of tax impaction to our products and also it has posed any retraining or restricting orders towards our ultrasonic sensors manufacture.
With the above general features of the 200 kHz ultrasonic sensor, we have been able to gain customers from different corners of the world. During the manufacturing process, we are keen at ensuring that the 200 kHz transducer has the above features for proper functioning.
- Characteristics of this 200 kHz transducer.
While buying a 200 kHz transducer we normally provide you with below descriptions to choose the best sensors which complies with your requirements.
Some other characteristics that our 200 kHz ultrasonic transducer possess include;
- They have a high frequency of 200 kHz which makes them sensitive to detect objects easily
- They have greater accuracy than many other methods at measuring thicknesses and depth of a parallel surface.
- We sell our ultrasonic sensor at a pocket-friendly price hence they are not expensive like other manufacturers do.
- 200 kHz transducer is very easy to use and not dangerous during operations if you follow instructions well.
- These type of ultrasonic sensor can easily integrate with any type of controller.
- Their smallness in size makes them integrate into projects.
Ultrasonic technology is steadily expanding and these sensors are continuously gaining recognition as an industry standard. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in using 200 kHz transducer in your next project or ongoing project.
If you have any question about the correct sensor to purchase feel free to send us an email or call us and we will help where possible. We are always happy to help our customers get the best sensor for their operation projects.
- The specifications of 200 kHz ultrasonic transducer.
200 kHz transducer must satisfy the following requirements;
- They must operate under a resonance frequency of about 180 to 200 kHz this is the usable frequency also.
- An open-circuit voltage of about 1V/µpa this voltage transmitted must show a response within one minute.
- The beam angle axial should be about 20˚ conical.
- Why we need a 200 kHz transducer.
200 kHz transducer is needed to explain to us some mysteries happenings like why sound spreads faster in water and slower in the air. This is because sound spreads more quickly in a denser medium or the less concentrated environment. Definitely sound does not travel through a vacuum hence these sensors do not work in vacuum areas.
Ultrasonic sensors are used to detect solid or liquid targets by using sound waves. These sensors are basically used to provide enhanced flexibility for areas with limited space and are excellent for standard packaging and assembly applications.
In general, we need 200 kHz transducer to avoid wastage of time, resources and money.
200 kHz transducer makes work easier and it’s not an expensive process as it doesn’t require any skilled personnel anyone can operate the sensor.
Chapter 2: How to choose the idea of the industrial ultrasonic sensor?
In order to make sure you have the right 200 kHz transducer for your project it must have the following requirements;
The sensor must be in a position to emit short, high frequency of about 200 kHz pulse at regular interval. The pulse is propagated in the air depending on the velocity of sound.
So generally ultrasonic sensors operate under the principle of sound detection where once these signals hit an object they are reflected back as echo signals to the sensor. Once buying the ultrasonic sensor make sure that you are shown how it operates.
Resolution measurement and accuracy.
200 kHz ultrasonic sensor accuracy, measurement, and resolution are affected by the following factor;
- The wavelength of the transmitter and the receiver.
- The reflecting characteristics of the sensors
- The uncertainty assumed the value of the speed
- The operation of the electronics in the sensor.
- The material used to make the sensors.
Chapter 3: How to install and operate the 200 Khz transducer?
200 kHz transducer can be incorporated and operated in any position. However, we normally advise that some positions which can cause severe soiling of the sensor to be avoided. As stated in the safety precautions drops of water and sever deposit of dust in the transducer can damage the sensor.
For scanning objects with a flat and smooth surface, the sensor should be mounted at a 90˚ angle to the surface. However rough surface can cope with many large angles of deviations.
In case of rough surfaces, the maximum permissible angular deviations should be detected byways of the trial.
When you used some sound-absorbing materials such as cotton and wool they can reduce the operating range hence lowering the frequency from 200 kHz.
Mounting of the sensor.
If two or more sensors are mounted close to one another they can influence each other. To avoid the occurrence of this behavior ensure that the mounting space is sufficiently large and also the sensors must be synchronized with one another. As some other sensors require an external clock for mounting the distance between the sensors, some will simply need a pin 5 as a connecting device.
Redirecting the sound
The ultrasonic beam can be redirected using a reverberant, smooth reflecting surface without any significant loss. There are accessories that are available to deflect the sound through a 90˚ angle. This is an added advantage, especially to a certain confined installation.
The absolute accuracy is the discrepancy between the real distance of the sensor and the object. This accuracy obtained depends on the reflective properties of the object and the physical influence affecting the velocity of sound in air. In case the object has a poor reflective property the accuracy will be greatly affected.
It is not possible to acclaim this but we normally assume an inaccuracy of some several wavelengths attained affects the frequency of the ultrasonic sensor.
The temperature of the air greatly influences the velocity of the sound wavelength. Most of our ultrasonic sensors contain temperature compensation circuitry. It is always advisable to carry out a comparative measurement over a known distance to determine if the temperature has some influence.
The velocity of sound over a wide range does not depend on the pressure of the air. Our 200 kHz transducer has some special sensors for measuring the distance is up to 4 bar overpressure.
Repeat accuracy R
The repeat accuracy describes the deviation in the measured distances under the same condition over a given period of time.
Chapter 4: What is a customized solution for 200 Khz transducer?
200 kHz transducer for specific Industrial applications.
Our 200 kHz transducer can be used in many industries and fields to perform a variety of task. Our ultrasonic sensors have been broadly used around the world indoors and outdoors.
We manufacture the 200 kHz ultrasonic sensor using piezoelectric crystals from PiezoData Inc. which use the high-frequency wave to resonate the 200 kHz which is the desired frequency. This frequency is used to convert electric energy into acoustic energy and back again to acoustic energy.
In order to make our 200 kHz transducer to be used all over China-based industries as well as overseas countries, they are designed according to their Proximity detection and ranging measurement.
In ranging measurement, the sensor is used to detect the precise time interval between transmitted and reflected time bursts of ultrasonic sound. In proximity detection, the sensor is used to detect an object passing with the present range to generate electricity.
The typical and basic applications of ultrasonic sensors in various industries include the following;
- In-tank level- Since many industries have experienced a challenge in processing, controlling and management of industries we have designed a 200 kHz ultrasonic liquid level sensor for them. Basically, the type of sensor we have engineered for liquid level measurement will depend on the application that is the point level sensor and continues level sensor.
- Distance measurement- we have designed the 200 kHz transducer to specifically measure distances of objects maintaining the 200 kHz frequency constant.
- Loop control
- Thru-beam detection for high-speed counting
- Thread or wire break detection
- People detection for counting
- Vehicle detection for a car wash in most assembling industries
- Irregular part detection for hoppers and feeder bowls
- Box sorting using a multi-transducer ultrasonic system.
200 kHz transducer can be applied in many manufacturing industries for automated process control on the factory. It has also been termed as an indispensable tool for companies to maximize efficiency through precise measurement and control.
PiezoData Inc. has been using the advanced technology of ultrasonic sensing to detect and solve an array of problems across China and some overseas countries since 1960.
Our field-tested product is capable of meeting unique needs with a variety of options to help you find a solution to a problem. The 200 Khz Transducer is tough and reliable, we have had our sensors running 24/7 since 1990 without fail.
If our standard 200 Khz Transducer can’t do your job we will work with you to design an industrial ultrasonic sensor that meets your needs. At PiezoData we aim at meeting customer needs even if it will cost us changing the production process.
This has enabled us to get an ISO certification over the years as a certified company in China that is leading in the manufacture of ultrasonic sensors.
Chapter 5: What are the Accessories of 200 kHz Transducer
In order to make our 200 kHz transducer more attractive and more functional the following accessories have been added to them;
Ultrasonic sensors have the following accessories;
- Sound tube – The function of the sound tube is to reduce the diameter of the beam in order to detect levels in tanks with small diameters.
- Sound deflector- this sound deflector is used as an installation in dusty conditions and premium conditions.
- A shielded cable socket, the material used to shield the cable being plastic.
- An emitter and a receiver for sensing signals and emitting pulse
- An ultrasonic generator
Chapter 6: What are the safety precautions for 200 kHz transducers?
The precaution for the safe use of a 200 kHz transducer and also the precautions for correct use4 are listed down.
In a real sense when you follow instructions and guidelines on how to use something there is no likelihood of product failure or breakages occurring. These safety precautions you can find them at the back of the product pack.
They normally give directive on how to use the 200 kHz ultrasonic sensor without the occurrence of mechanical failures of the machine.
Some of the precautions for safe use of 200 kHz transducer include the following;
- Power supply voltage- Do not use a voltage that exceeds the working voltage range. Application of a voltage in excess of the operating voltage range, or applying a current that exceeds 100V may result in the explosion of the machine or fire.
- Load short-circuiting- Avoid short-circuiting the load which may lead to mechanical failure of the 200 kHz transducer.
- Operating environment- Do not use the 200 kHz transducer in an environment where we have explosive gases
- Connecting the sensor without a load- if the power supply is connected directly without a load, the i9nternal element may explode or burn. Always make sure to insert the load when connecting the 200 kHz to a power supply or the ultrasonic generator.
- Incorrect wiring- Make sure you have not reversed the power supply while connecting the sensor to the external and internal output as this may lead to an explosion of the entire system.
Precautions for the correct use of the 200 kHz ultrasonic sensor.
- Mounting- basically, the stability of the detection angle is affected by the condition of the reflection surface of the detected object. You should always make sure you mount the sensor so that the ultrasonic beam is perpendicular to the reflection surface.
- Obstacles around the sensor- Always take care that incorrect operation does not occur due to spreading of the ultrasonic beam deflection caused by the side lobe. A beam model sensor can be affected by any reflection occurring on the floor. In this case, you should always lay a cloth on the floor or install a soundproof wall in the area of the operation.
- Installation- When installing 200 kHz ultrasonic sensor, secure it using the provided mounting nuts or the unit mounting holes. During the mounting of the ultrasonic sensor make sure you don’t tap it with a hammer as this will damage its ability to resist water. If the unit is not sufficiently secured, vibration may damage the unit and shifting may prevent correct detection.
- Ambient atmosphere- In order to maintain a longer life span of the 200 kHz ultrasonic sensor do not use it at temperatures which exceed the rated temperature or use it outdoors. Since an ultrasonic sensor uses air as the transmission medium, some local temperatures may differ causing some reflections and refraction at the boundary hence a change in the purported area of detection. It is always a precaution that you avoid using the sensor in areas with an air curtain blower or another similar machine which is running. Do not use near any kind of air nozzle as the jet sound may increase the frequency from 200 to a much higher unrequired frequency. Always make sure there are no water droplets on the surface of the sensor as this will decrease the detection distance. At low temperatures avoid bending the vinyl cable as it may harden and eventually break.
- Separation from high voltage
Do not lay the sensor cables together with high voltage power lines.
Placing them in this manner may cause damage or malfunction due to induction interference. It is a general rule that the wiring system of the sensor should be done in a separate system using independent metal or shielded cable.
Chapter 7: What are the differences between 400khz transducers and 200 kHz transducers?
Both the 200 kHz transducer and the 400 kHz ultrasonic sensor are types of the ultrasonic sensor the difference is in their frequencies.
The 400 kHz ultrasonic sensor is said to have a higher frequency hence its speed of operation is higher compared to the 200 kHz ultrasonic sensor. This 400 kHz ultrasonic sensor can be used in cleaning atomizing solutions due to their high wavelength. Some of the features available in 400 kHz ultrasonic sensors are not included in the 200 kHz transducer.
200 kHz transducer is cheaper in price compared to 400 kHz ultrasonic sensors.
While purchasing sensors according to frequencies we normally advise our customers to go for the 400 kHz transducer at it produces quality results within a very short wavelength.
Chapter 8: Where to find a suitable supplier of 200 kHz transducers?
PiezoData Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of all types of industrial ultrasonic sensors with different frequencies including 200 kHz transducer.
With over 30 years of endeavor in the manufacture of ultrasonic sensors, we specialize in working with our customers to provide innovative solutions that provide repeatable results. Our market penetration is global in scope and we specialize in these industry segments.
- Security and defense industry
- Energy industries
- Commercial industries
- Maritime industries
- Custom projects industry.
PiezoData Inc. is a client-driven manufacturer with a strong foundation in three basic core values.
Innovation- At PiezoData Inc. we are always looking for new and more effective ways to manufacture our products.
With a strong focus, we are aiming at improving as well as providing better product solutions to our clients.
Knowledgebase- With over 30 years endeavor in this industry, we have built a strong knowledge base and level of expertise that allows us to share the experience with our clients in order to provide effective solutions and understanding of the strength and weaknesses of a variety of possible solutions.
Customization- Our foundation is in customized solutions. With a keen understanding of the industries as well as the needs of our customers, our strength is in providing an innovative, custom solution to meet the unique needs of each of our clients.
We have a great passion for partnering with our clients to provide unique, customized solutions that are going ahead to provide increased effectiveness and efficiency to our client’s requirements.
You should at least try to boost your product quality and efficiency by using 200 Khz Transducer and other industrial ultrasonic sensors from our company.
At PiezoData Inc. we offer you the best 200 Khz Transducer which is cost-effective and portrays excellent results. Our mission is to ensure the continued production of the high-quality industrial ultrasonic sensor of the same frequency.
We believe in continuous improvement of our product to cop up with the highly competitive modern market. It’s only in PiezoData Inc. you can get a reliable 200 Khz transducer which does not experience mechanical failures.
We provide a wide range of industrial ultrasonic sensors of different frequencies that are custom and are made to meet all your needs. You can send us an inquiry and we will deliver the industrial ultrasonic sensor of your choice at your preferred destination as soon as possible. You can also check out our website https://piezodata.com/ for more info. We also have a YouTube channel where we post videos about every new product we manufacture and our marketing strategies. Subscribe to our YouTube channel PiezoData and get to know us more